The Wella Shaders and Toners replacement: Superdrug Colour Effects | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

The Wella Shaders and Toners replacement: Superdrug Colour Effects



Wella Shaders and Toners replacement: Superdrug Colour Effects Cool Blonde & Honey Blonde

Wella Shaders and Toners replacement: Superdrug Colour Effects Cool Blonde

Wella Shaders and Toners replacement: Superdrug Colour Effects Honey Blonde

Wella Shaders and Toners Honey Blonde

Hey beautiful people. Now if you wondering why I am reviewing two different hair colours, don't worry I haven't gone completely mad and on a hair colour spree. 'Cool Blonde' was for myself, and the 'Honey/Warm Blonde' was my mums, but thought I would throw it in for measure. In the past I adored 'Wella Shaders and Toners -wash in, wash out' for when I was too lazy for a salon trip, which was a pleasing 99p. However I noticed it just disappear from the shops, and I since found it seems it has been frustratingly discontinued by Wella. I really wish there was a way of stopping brands doing this, it is the most annoying feeling to fall in love with a product for it then to be snatched right from your reach. Well, I might be being a tad dramatic for a 99p product, but still...

Superdrug Effects comes small silver bottle, retailing at £1.29, coming in a range of shades. It is a 'wash in, wash out' product, promising 'conditioning colour'. It even weirdly, smells the exact same as the Wella product.  Claiming to provide 'up to 3 applications', but having used this product 3 times myself, I still have some left. I suppose this would depend on your hair length (mine is currently mid-length). I used a large handful of the dark purple conditioner and worked this into my hair each time.

You use the product like a normal conditioner, adding it to wet hair, and leaving it for 5 minutes before rinsing clear. As far as a 'conditioner' goes, it isn't brilliant. My hair isn't noticeably glossy or soft after use....However, the colour is fantastic. Both the cool and honey blonde do just what they say, my mums hair was left with golden tones running through completely warming up her hair. And mine was left with no yellow-ness at all, and just lovely cool ash blonde tones. Ah-mazing!

I actually can not rave about this product enough, so I won't go on about it but if your in need of a colour boost, seriously for £1.29 you won't find anything else better I'm pretty sure. They do a whole range of colours so I am sure you will find something to match your locks.

Superdrug Colour Effects - £1.00 Currently on offer fem £1.29

Have you tried out the Superdrug Colour Effects before?



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: