MAC Veluxe Brow Liner in Strawberry Blonde | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

MAC Veluxe Brow Liner in Strawberry Blonde


MAC Veluxe Brow Liner Strawberry Blonde



You know when you get that urge to try something completely different to what you normally try? Well this happened with my eyebrows of all things, and what did I do? Only for for lighter brows, not a sentence I thought I would be saying. Standing at the MAC stand led to the MAC Veluxe Brow Liner Strawberry Blonde (£15.50) purchase, as I already knew I loved their Eye Brow pencils. The Veluxe liner actually comes with a brush so having the edge on the original liner.

A slightly odd choice for me, but Strawberry Blonde isn't actually that colour we all know with those strawberry-esque tones, this is more of a soft warm beige taupe. Well whatever the tones, this matches my brows to a tee. This soft and velvety formula also manages to not be too waxy, so its ideal if you do already have a bit of brow hair to start with, and don't have too much of the 90's over pluck.

In comparison to the MAC’s Eye Brows pencils the Veluxues live up to their name and are just more luxurious in every sense, smoother, more pigmented and no twists up that ultimately break. Its not often I'll extend my love for Strawberries past the fruit bowl, but it seems they have fully made it on to my eyebrows. Who would of thought?

Have you tried the MAC Veluxe Brow Liners?



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: