L'oreal Paris Pure Clay Glow Scrub | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

L'oreal Paris Pure Clay Glow Scrub




L'oreal Paris Pure Clay Glow Scrub, Face wash, L'oreal, skincare, skin, glow, L'oreal Paris Pure Clay Glow Scrub, l'oreal clay masks, clay masks, best l'areal face wash, new l'areal face wash,


I hate face washes and scrubs. None have ever done much for my skin except dry it out and make it feel so tight. Some have given my skin a slight sheen, but once the 10 second mark has passed I am back to the dry situation. I know as well as anyone that regardless of my dry skin, I need to exfoliate regardless how against the grain (no pun intended!) it feels. I am yet to find my one and only that I can use daily and still continue my love affair with.

L'oreal Paris Pure Clay Glow Scrub, Face wash, L'oreal, skincare, skin, glow, L'oreal Paris Pure Clay Glow Scrub, l'oreal clay masks, clay masks, best l'areal face wash, new l'areal face wash,

But a new display (and reduced price) in Boots of the L'oreal Paris Pure Clay Glow Scrubs (around £5.99 at the moment) meant I was of course going to give one a whirl. Never one to look past L'Oreals makeup before, as I purely forget they do other items beyond mascara. Now I know need radiance so I opted for the red bottle designed to give skin luminosity and radiance. Containing Red Algae extract, hence the red, this exfoliating scrub is a twice (!) a day scrub. I have to admit, I can't quite bring myself to doing it twice a day...yet.

L'oreal Paris Pure Clay Glow Scrub, Face wash, L'oreal, skincare, skin, glow, L'oreal Paris Pure Clay Glow Scrub, l'oreal clay masks, clay masks, best l'areal face wash, new l'areal face wash,

Once applied to my wet skin, this surprisingly non-drying texture transforms into a light foam and releases the micro-beads. The formula itself it quite thick but it does feel like it is 'doing' something to my skin. Its not a harsh exfoliate where you feel like your removing a layer of skin in your bathroom, but more of a refresher. I doubt this would remove those scale things you can get on your nose, but surprisingly my skin is lack some real dry skin at the moment to try it.

Once washed and dried my skin defiantly feels cleaner, and not dry and tight (hurrah!). I am not sure my skin is glowing or with a real luminating finish but it is better than when I stared and I can perhaps see why this would be needed twice a day. I can't say I have found the one face wash that means I will no longer look at others, but this will do a very nice job whilst I remain browsing the market.

Have you tried the L'oreal Paris Pure Clay Glow Scrub?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: