Blogs Worth That Bookmark: Part Three | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Blogs Worth That Bookmark: Part Three


beauty makeup flat lay with makeup & brushes









I'm not entirely sure I handle jealously well, I mean, who actually writes it down into a list? Well me apparently. I do promise one thing, all these blogs are defiantly worth a bookmark in your computer/phone, but I can't promise you won't get a tad envious in the process. 

The Beauty Harbour | My newest blog find is a pretty good one, if I must say so myself. Everything about Katya's blog is just spot on for me, if its not her writing its her photography has me swooning. Don't look at her face either, its just way too pretty for my liking.

The Goodowl | Firstly, isn't this just the best name for a blog? Yup. Charlotte's blog is one of my long time favourites, and she defiantly has blog life sorted. From revealing what horror movies have ruined for her, right to her fashion posts, I don't seem to care what Charlotte writes in fact as I know I'll just love it. Also, she has the most b-e-autiful hair - end of.

Under Blue Lights | Another one I'm going to be smug about, as I have not long found Kate's blog. I am slightly envious of her thought through blog name and her stunning photography, but then I scroll through any one of her posts and all is almost forgiven. Kate just needs to teach me her photography ways and I'll let her off for this blog perfection.


What other blogs should I be reading?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: