Arran Aromatics Green Tea Eye Gel | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

12.8.14

Arran Aromatics Green Tea Eye Gel


Arran Aromatics Green Tea Eye Gel  Review
Arran Aromatics Green Tea Eye Gel For Puffy Eyes

Arran Aromatics Green Tea Eye Gel/Cream


I'm all for any gel or creams that claim to give my eyes a break. Puffy eyes are my forte. And with Arran Aromatics being pretty hyped in the blogging world at the moment, how could I resist trying the Green Tea Eye Gel?

No fancy claims here, just claiming to reduce puffiness and wrinkles and just being a treat for tired eyes. I just wish the jar was a bit more exciting, it reminds me of samples you get at makeup counters, and I like my packaging just a bit more interesting. But then it is £3.50 so I can handle expect the world...right?

This a very lightweight gel with an almost watery consistency, I just popped on underneath my eyes (straight on the bags and puff) and it has such a lovely cooling effect. Putting on at night helps when I wake up as my eyes feel less puffy and more like I've had a good night sleep, even though I rarely do. I did also fing keeping this eye gel in the fridge as it makes it even more effective on my eyes, and obviously more cooling. 

I wouldn't say it's a major player in the eye cream world, but it's definitely a lovely treat for my  ever tired eyes.




Have you tried the Arran Aromatics Green Tea Eye Gel?


*PR Sample/Gift

Follow on Bloglovin

Post a Comment