L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara


L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara Review
L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara
No, I do not have L'Oreal mascara fetish like it might seem. And there is nothing wrong at all with the L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara, but what is a girl to do when she walks into TK Maxx and sees the L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara on offer for £3? Buy it of course. I did remember seeing this when it first got released, and I then I just completely forgot that L'Oreal did this mascara. It would now seem that they have discontinued this, hence why I obviously managed to get this at such a bargain price. I am not sure why L'Oreal have discontinued this mascara, so can anyone enlighten me?

L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara Wand


L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara Result
The main thing with the L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara is the wand, a ball shape makes this a copy of the Givenchy Phenomen'eyes mascara in my opinion, and the ball is on the end of a long wobbly stick. I was a bit dubious that this would work and that it is just another mascara gimmick, and when I first used it I did struggle to gain much from the application. The wand is rather wobbly, and with the ball being quite small its hard to get much on the top lashes and gives quite a clumpy finish. I am truly amazed that I have not yet poked my eye out.

With that being said, I do like the finish on my bottom lashes and it was good for grabbing the corner lashes. And I will admit it, once I have combed through a few small clumps it is quite volumising, and you can defiantly notice my lashes. Not a complete waste of money, plus I feel this would of also been a good dupe for the Clinique Bottom Eye Mascara (which my review of this now up) if L'Oreal still sold this. Downfall of TK Maxx shopping eh. 



Did you ever try the L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: