My 2014 Goals & Resolutions | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

My 2014 Goals & Resolutions

My 2014 Goals & Resolutions
Image: Pinterest
So I am only 6 days behind, and hello 2014. Can you believe it? Cliche I know but wow where did that come from? I never make any resolutions as if I am lucky enough to remember what I promised myself, I never keep them...But then I have never started a New Year with a blog, so who knows 2014 may be the year I stick to them. Here is my round up of My 2014 Goals & Resolutions:

Schedule, schedule, schedule | With my job, I'm often working into the evenings and often late nights, which means that by the time I get home, I don't really have any time to get a blog post up. I often fail to get one in before midnight, by which time no one is reading them until the next day anyway! I do try and schedule as much as I can now but I really need to learn to schedule my posts better and in more of a order, as at the moment the posts appear on my blog as they appear in my head. Yep, including this one, hence why I am 6 days behind with the resolutions. 

Write more lifestyle posts | I love reading about what people have got up to with their spare time; trips, restaurants they've visited, anything like that and in general they're pretty well received by the beauty blogging community, and the fact I am quite nosey! With that in mind, I want to write more about what I get up to, along with any fun experiences (Like the one I wrote recently about my interview with the X Factor's Abi Alton) as my job does often give me some pretty amazing experiences that I just don't ever seem to share.

Comment more | Everyday I will find a new blog that I fall in love with and will read daily. And while “reading the post and leaving thoughtful comments” is easier said than done, I have promised to be a better commenter in 2014, don't get me wrong, I try very hard to comment as much as I can, but I think we all know the feeling of wanting to comment more. That means, giving time to each blog and actually enjoying it. Besides, if I don’t reach out more, why should others visit my blog?

Experiment more | Not a blogging resolution, no. But I always stick to the same look. Need to be more brave and play around a bit more with make-up and hair. I think 2014 may be the year for a fringe? Oh yes, really pushing the boat out there.

What are your 2014 Goals & Resolutions?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: