VO5 Refresh Me Quick Dry Shampoo vs Batiste Dry Shampoo | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

VO5 Refresh Me Quick Dry Shampoo vs Batiste Dry Shampoo


 Batiste Dry Shampoo

VO5 Refresh Me Quick Dry Shampoo

VO5 Refresh Me Quick Dry Shampoo

Off the back of my lasted dry shampoo purchase I decided to pitch my new treat off against a trusted favourite and see which ones comes out on top...


VO5 Refresh Me Quick Dry Shampoo

There are two different types of dry shampoo VO5 have to offer, I decide to go for the one for normal to oily hair. The product comes in a bright pink tin so obviously I love it and it does make a nice dressing table addition.

First off what really impressed me actually is the scent of this dry shampoo, it's sweet without being overly powdery and smells like shampoo, rather than a dry shampoo if you see what I mean? I think it's strawberry scented but I could be totally wrong! Unlike most dry shampoos, this one didn't leave me looking as though I had a talcum powder fight, so didn't have to bother about rubbing it in/brushing it out thoroughly and could really just spray and go, I tend to spray this, do my makeup and most of the time forget to brush it out because I forget it's there.

I love using this is my hair is just looking a bit flat and in need of a boost but still can leave my hair feeling a bit greasy. This normally retails for £3.50 but I got mine for £1.62 currently on offer at Superdrug so it's a good time to go grab one.  


Batiste Dry Shampoo original review

Batiste Dry Shampoo review
Batiste Dry Shampoo


Batiste Dry Shampoo

As I mentioned in my previous review Batiste is my saviour for my flat fringe syndrome, I do suffer with my fringe wanting to attach itself to my forehead so this comes in handy not only to freshen up but boost my fringe and hair. What I love about Batiste though is the variety, I won't bore you and list them all but Paisley, my current favourite, has got fruity hints to it but for me its the vanilla scent that really stands out, I would happily use it as perfume.

The only downside is the fact you do need to rub in/brush this one out or you will be getting done rather odd looks. But to me it's totally worth it as my hair always feels cleaner, plus; more volume and general va va boom. Batiste is cheaper too retailing for £2.99 unless you lucky enough to nab this whilst on offer. So take your pick which one you fancy.

Verdict? Batiste without a doubt. VO5 is good but it does have tough competition trying to beat Batiste.


Have you tried VO5 Refresh Me Quick Dry Shampoo vs Batiste Dry Shampoo?



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: