The NYX perfect lip pair | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

The NYX perfect lip pair

NYX lip lingerie , NYX lip lingerie  review, NYX lip lingerie Satin Ribbon, NYX lip lingerie Satin Ribbon,

NYX lip lingerie , NYX lip lingerie  review, NYX lip lingerie Satin Ribbon, NYX lip lingerie Satin Ribbon,

A girl can not have too many almost identical lipsticks. And a makeup bag would not be complete without 68 different nude shades would it? There was no way I was letting my standards slip when I saw NYX had a new lipstick range out, even with a questionable range name Lip Lingerie - really?

Not one to be swayed by names (well only sometimes)  the NYX Lip Lingerie in Satin Ribbon (£6.50) made its way into my hands. A pale nude pink which sold me on the liquid to matte formula. Admittedly when I first applied this I wasn't overwhelmed, luckily I was only standing in Boots, but after a few minutes once this had dried I had to march back to the NYX stand to make sure I got the last Satin Ribbon. Do not mess with a woman on a nude lipstick mission.

NYX lip lingerie , NYX lip lingerie  review, NYX lip lingerie Satin Ribbon, NYX lip lingerie Satin Ribbon,
NYX lip lingerie , NYX lip lingerie  review, NYX lip lingerie Satin Ribbon, NYX lip lingerie Satin Ribbon,

Then what happened? Not surprising considering my apparent lack of self control, but I did also buy the NYX Slide on Lip Pencil in Nude Suede (£5.50). The had two liner options, and please do me a favour and don't bother with their Mechanical liner but go straight to this 'Slide on' option. This is one of the creamiest lip liners I've tried, and with the pinky nude tones this makes it the perfect pairing with my new lingerie...and that is never a sentence I thought I would be hearing myself say...


Have you tried the NYX lip lingerie range?



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: