Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara with Argan Oil | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara with Argan Oil


Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara, Rimmel, Rimmel Mascara, Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara extreme black, rimmel wonder'full mascara with, Argan Oil, Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara with Argan Oil review

Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara, Rimmel, Rimmel Mascara, Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara extreme black, rimmel wonder'full mascara with, Argan Oil, Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara with Argan Oil review

If you ever wondered why my blog is called Mascara & Maltesers, now you know. Is it even normal to buy this many mascaras? You can just imagine my Malteser intake, I don't have blood, I have Maltesers.

So my latest purchase? Slightly different (or as I keep telling myself) mascara from most, is the Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara with Argan Oil. As the name suggests, this mascara contains Argan Oil. My first thoughts? This will just slip off my lashes, it seemed contradictory to use a oil in my makeup when its sister product coconut oil can be used to remove makeup. But as my hair loves a bit of Argan Oil I thought I would give it a whirl. Again with being slightly unique, this comes in a bronze metallic tube, and offers a plastic bristled spiky brush. This could be due to the Argan Oil softening properties but this is a very velvety and cushiony plastic, if there is such a thing. Sometimes plastic brushes really drag and catch on the inside of my eye making them water, but it you was blind testing this (which obviously is very hard for a mascara) you wouldn't guess this was plastic.

Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara, Rimmel, Rimmel Mascara, Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara extreme black, rimmel wonder'full mascara with, Argan Oil, Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara with Argan Oil review

The brush reaches the real bottom of my lashes, without jabbing my eye, to push them up and out without the dreading clump, and even managing to produce a curled finished as well. This is more on the natural side of mascara finishes compared to L'Oreal or Max Factor yet it is easily buildable, and considering I normally layer my mascara anyway this really isn't a problem. Plus it may make me wear less mascara during the day...

Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara, Rimmel, Rimmel Mascara, Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara extreme black, rimmel wonder'full mascara with, Argan Oil, Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara with Argan Oil review


The finished look of the Wonder'full mascara lives up to its name sake, and is very much a featherlight like mascara with its non crispy and natural finish, that does feel more conditioning that other mascaras. Whether this actually conditions lashes like a typical Argan Oil remains to be seen...and I doubt it seeing as mascara probably isn't the best thing to coat your lashes with daily. 

And no, this didn't slip off my lashes....shows what I know.

Have you tried the Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara with Argan Oil?



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: