The Glow Getters | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

The Glow Getters


Loreal True Match Liquid Highligher, Loreal True Match Liquid Highligher in Golden Glow,  Makeup Revolution Bronze Palette, Jelly Pong Pong Glow Getter,

My face and skin tone has not been treated nicely by this winter, I don't think I could lack any more of glow if I tried. Sigh. I look a little bit too flat and dull for my liking. I do like to look alive and I can survive without much face colour, but my skin almost looks 2D if you can imagine that, and that doesn't sit as well with me. I have a few products that never fail to at the very least make my skin half glow and look like I have indeed looked after my skin during the winter and not just hid in a hole - however tempting.

First is the Makeup Revolution Bronze Palette with its many shades to match my changing mood. I can opt for a darker matte shade for my serious moods, or a lighter and shimmery colour for when I want to pretty much dress myself up in glitter and sparkle (everyday really). When it comes to bronzing palettes, this is the one I always fall back on.

Loreal True Match Liquid Highligher, Loreal True Match Liquid Highligher in Golden Glow,  Makeup Revolution Bronze Palette, Jelly Pong Pong Glow Getter,

Next is the L'Oreal True Match Liquid Highligher in Golden Glow. Easy and effective are the best two words to describe this tube, and then of course the bronze glow it leaves behind. Ideally made for more medium skin tones, I find this still blends in and looks subtle enough make me feel much more alive than I am looking.

Lastly is where I stole my blog post title from as I lack creativity is the Jelly Pong Pong Glow Getter. This very tiny pot came inside a Birchbox a couple of years ago, and I have somehow managed to make it last all this time. The Mary Poppins bag of highlighters, this is much more of a pearlescent finish than the L'Oreal highlighter, and this works great as a highlighter on my cheekbones and cupids bow with a more bronzed finished than most highlighters offer. These are like my children so I can't pick my favourite, but a little combination of all three often comes in handy when all I want is to have that radiant summer glow in the winter. Its not too much to ask is it?

What are you favourite bronzing or highlighting items?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: