The Monday Pick Me Ups: Part Three | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

The Monday Pick Me Ups: Part Three


Philosophy Pure Grace body butter,  Philosophy Pure Grace body butter review,  Philosophy review,  Philosophy body butter review, Makeup Revolution Highlight Palette, lee stafford coco loco hairspray,


Ok, so beauty products won't be much of a distraction from what's going on currently -and caffeine pick me up only lasts a certain about of time, beauty products make me feel uplifted and well, 'picked up' for a little while, or at least somewhat distracted.

Firstly is the Philosophy Pure Grace body butter. This is very much a grown up Lush sort of smell, and I can apply this on a Saturday night and wake up on a Sunday and get a waft of this scent pass me buy - even after a serious Neflix binge. 

Next is the Makeup Revolution Highlight Palette, and being made up of three different shade options I can vary this based on my mood. Well, all of this is providing I actually make it to the point of applying makeup...some days do not quite reach this level...

Lastly is the Lee Stafford Coconut Hairspray. Again, this is providing I get to the point of needing hairspray. Sitting around watching Friends repeats do not require hairspray. But when I do, and when I subsequently move my head I get the most wonderful coconut scent and I almost feel like I could be sitting on a beach drinking Pina Colada out of a coconut, which to be honest, is a thought we could all use as a distract at the moment. 


What are your favourite pick me ups?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: