Focus on 90's Nude Lips | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Focus on 90's Nude Lips


Focus on 90's Nude Lips with MAC, Rimmel & Barry M




Focusing on 90's Nude Lips with MAC, Rimmel & Barry M

Kylie Jenner has a lot to answer for, she has opened my eyes to a whole new girl crush, with her just perfect lips. Seriously girl. Besides of any speculation that they are not quite natural, it has also sparked the nude lip that was on trend back in the 90's. Had to take my mum's word for this, and it did break my heart slightly that my love for nude lips wasn't as original as I hoped.

As a fan of natural toned lipsticks and matte formulas this is one trend I know I'll be abusing. Plus this means I can now pull out some golden oldie lip products that are very much inspired by Miss Jenner.

First up is my MAC Satin Finish Lipstick in Myth, the marmite of the nude lip world as you'll hate it and think it looks like you've bitten a foundation sponge, or you'll be in my 'I absolutely love it' camp. I do have to dab this on gently or I do look like I've eaten my foundation sponge. Next is my Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Nude Eclipse. The perfect and only nude gloss, plus this is what I use on the go, when I am lacking a mirror and not brave enough to attempt lipstick application freestyle.

Last, is my newest lip edition Barry M Lip Liner in Russet. My first trip into the lip liner world, and I picked this nude colour (part from being nude) as it seems to just go with every lipstick I own. Admittedly I don't have the most diverse lipstick collection but Russet does just seem like my own clip colour. This is so creamy and really doesn't look lip linery at all, well I hope not anyway, I was not going for the Pamela Anderson Baywatch look...


Have you been wearing the 90's Nude Lips trend?



 



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: