BareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

BareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation




Bare Minerals was one of those brands I swore I wouldn't touch. Ever. I swore that their powder foundations would be the worst combination for my awfully dry skin. Logical yes? I wouldn't even touch their eyeshadows. But then I tried the Bare Minerals 15th Anniversary Mineral Veil Finishing Powder, and I was a convert. So much so that I swiftly went and brought the  Original SPF 15 Foundation. No comments on my lack of self control please. We have all done it. 

Bare Minerals does have two different formulas with their foundations; the original has a more luminous finish, has a powder to cream finish and blends well to a medium to full coverage. The matte version which is still relatively new I think, has less 'soothing' properties, it also has a medium to full coverage but has a less luminous finish. Even though I love anything matte, I knew my skin would be able to handle it. Plus I the offer I got from FeelUnique.com was only on the original. But just wait for this, I got it half price. It doesn't get much better than that.

BareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation
I opted for the fairly light, which is ideal for pale neutral skinned girls, but not a complete porcelain colour. Straight away I fell in love, firstly with just how quick this is too apply. The quickest foundation application ever. And it doesn't require as much blending in as liquid so even more time is saved there. It gives such good coverage and still feels light-weight as if I am wearing no make-up at all, even with the added SPF. The coverage is build-able but skin doesn’t look cloggy or cakey, and almost a photoshopped look. Worth every single half price penny. 

I really love this BareMinerals Original Foundation, and I think it has overtaken my holy grail Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation. Yes I did just say that.  


BareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation £25 but also look at FeelUnique.com as they often seem to have discounts, as do VoucherCode, all worth a nose.


Have you tried BareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: