The Candice Swanepoel girl crush | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

The Candice Swanepoel girl crush


Candice Swanepoel

Candice Swanepoel

Candice Swanepoel

Candice Swanepoel


All images from Pinterest. Where I have a entire board devoting to me stalking Candice Swanepoel...

Well. Isn't she just a beauty? If you follow me on Instagram you'll more than likely realise I have one huge girl crush on South African Supermodel Candice Swanepoel. She is best known for her Victoria's Secret Catwalk Shows, and this is where I also fell slightly in love with style and her makeup, and well lets be honest, her a whole. It is like a mad scientist has brought to life a Barbie doll and developed Candice out of it. Regardless of the whole Barbie isn't a good role model etc. I want to look like Candice Swanepoel. 

Her makeup is also completely flawless, and she is one of those irritating girls who suits every single look, but I guess that is why she is paid so much! She often sports a totally natural makeup look, finished with flawless skin, which she credits too NARS Illuminator in Copacabana. As if we need another reason to purchase NARS eh. Her hair is one of her trademarks, plus makes her even more Barbie-esque to me. Now I do believe she must wear hair extensions at some point. Most defiantly on that VS Catwalk. The rest of the time Candice is apparently a huge of the Kerastase Nutritive Masquintense. When she pulls out the red lip, the one she wear is Tom Ford Lipstick in Cherry Lush. I was hoping it was MAC so I could copy her more easily, guess I can't have it all.

Her favourite look of mine is the winged eyeliner/cat eyes look. Which I do try and recreate of myself in some hope I look like her. I never do I may add. But for me the easiest way to create a winged eyeliner look is with a felt tip eyeliner, and Eyeko's Skinny Liquid one is the one I have been using recently. And yep, I did get it as a magazine freebie.

I just wanted to share my ultimate girl crush, and Candice Swanepoel will take a lot of beating! Who is your girl crush? 




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: