Instagram Diary: Part Six | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Instagram Diary: Part Six


Instagram Diary, Instagram Annabelflorence, annabelflorence, malteser bunnies, roller lash, roller lash mascara, elle magazine, elle magazine uk,







As if I have actually managed six of the same post. Don't mean to blow my own trumpet, but I am impressed with myself right now. And surprising considering the past few weeks have been a blur for some reason, and can't believe we are nearly out of February. What happened there? Saying that, I have already started on the Easter chocolates and am on a personal mission to eat as many Malteser bunnies as possible before they stop selling them again. Makes a change from attempting to buy all the mascaras in Boots thats for sure...


What have you been up too this week?






Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: