Hello Manuka Doctor | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Hello Manuka Doctor


Manuka Doctor skincare
Manuka Doctor
Kate Middleton allegedly uses a bee venom cream (as if I could get the chance to actually ask her). Therefore I was sold on trying out Manuka Doctor (my own way of being a princess perhaps). I have seen Manuka Doctor floating around in Superdrug but never tried the brand inspired by nature and are the “only skincare range to combine the potency of patented Purified Bee Venom with the healing benefits of Certified Manuka Honey for authentic skincare solutions that work”.

The Manuka Doctor range is split up to four categories for different skincare concerns; ApiClear, ApiRefine, ApiNourish and ApiWellness. Not sure entirely what categorises which one, and to be honest I really don't mind as I am still sold on the Kate Middleton name sake. A bits I have been trying are the Manuka Doctor Skin Ease Repair Gel (£6.49), which has been calming down and cooling my skin, and my red bits on top of my cheeks have died down a bit since I opened this. Next is the Manuka Doctor CC Cream (£19.99), and I won't bore you with the details of what this tinted moisturiser does, as CC creams are pretty well known. This one part of the ApiRefine family really has the nack of brightening up my skin without looking like I have makeup on. Well, less for me at least.

Manuka Doctor skin gel
Manuka Doctor hair mask

Next is the Manuka Doctor Restorative Hair Mask (£14.99), which I didn't think my fine hair could handle, as it just can't handle anything past a light conditioner. In the few times I've used this, I  only use a tiny bit not to overwhelm my poor hair, but my hair defiantly has more moist (sorry I had to use that word) and a softer feel. On the mask theme is the Manuka Doctor Rejuvenating Face Mask (£49.99), and I can't say enough how much I love this. Even if its a tad too much for my T-Zone (hello spots) this is lovely and rich and nourishing cream which I apply and leave on for 15-30 minutes, then simply wipe away, or when I remember. It is honey scented as expected, but its balanced out with some yoghurt and milk smells, and its just so good. My skin loves loves loves it. 

Manuka Doctor face mask

Manuka Doctor serum

Lastly, as a skincare post would not be complete without a serum, and it come in the form of the Manuka Doctor Radiance Serum (£17.99). Again like the mask, its a full on love fest over here, and I can't quite believe how much more radiant my skin looks from this. Somehow despite not being a greasy serum, it gives my skin a quick healthy looking fix, so naturally this gets a lot of use on a Monday morning.

Who would of thought smearing manuka honey (which normally ends up on my toast) on my face and hair would have such a good, and healthy, effect. But then, if its good enough for a Princess...

Have you tried anything from Manuka Doctor?






Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: