Because the Maltesers needed company...hello Bluebird Tea Co. | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Because the Maltesers needed company...hello Bluebird Tea Co.


Bluebird Tea Co.
Bluebird Tea Co.

I don't think I have ever been so excited over leaves before. Tea leaves to be exact, as trees aren't really my thing, and I think I have some of the best tea leaves in my house at the moment in form of Bluebird Tea Co. Any company with a name as cute as that gets off to a good start with me, but then they go and provide me with some amazing tea options, and yep you've guessed it, I am in love.

A Tea Mixology Company is the correct term for Bluebird Tea, so when their recently opened second store appeared in Tunbridge Wells there was no way I wasn't getting involved in such a tea revolution. Since they have over 70 flavours of tea, they have made my normal builders tea seem a bit, well weak. Bluebird have stuck to their tea mixology ethos, and mixed up flavours such as Mojitea (pretty much mojito in tea form), Gingerbread Chai, Nearly Nirvana and Dozy Girl (I won't take offence). Can you see my problem now? How can you, even as a coffee person, not want to try these?

Bluebird Tea Co.

Bluebird Tea Co.

And then they go and make these flavours into proper tea, a.k.a tea leaves, no bags over here. All the flavours I've tried are heavenly, not too strong and not too weak, and they even come directed on the front to whether you need to add milk. Which is something that always confused me when its not my builders tea. To top it off, guess what I have? CHRISTMAS CAKE TEA. Like I even need to introduce, explain or elaborate on such a flavour. All I will say is that my Maltesers were very happy with the tea companionship. 


Have you tried Bluebird Tea Co.?


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Ontario Oven Repair said...

Hi thanks for postting this