The Nude Tom Ford and MUA Contrasts | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

The Nude Tom Ford and MUA Contrasts


The Nude Tom Ford and MUA Contrasts


If there ever was a makeup bag with contrasts in, it would be mine. I am talking prices here, not colours as its no secret I don't stray from nudes, but the cost of what I use? There is no limits, either ends. Admittedly I am a bit of a makeup snob so I guess the higher price limits have, well no limits, but the lower end makeup does need to be good enough to compete with the more pricey offerings in my bag. And the two items I wear the most at opposite ends of the spectrum? Tom Ford and MUA.

So, the Tom Ford Vanilla Suede Lipstick (£37) is a golden pink and beige-tinged lipstick which is just pure luxury (with a price to match). Even though I really don't want to run out of this, I can't stop using it, daily. Saving lipsticks for best? Not over here.

MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter (£3!) Not often will I purchase from MUA, mainly as their makeup stands are always empty, or just a complete mess where teenage girls have decided to reapply their makeup mid shopping trip. So this highlighter was quite the achievement for me, yet I can't stop wearing it. For £3? A total contrast to the Tom Ford lipstick, but it really is a case of opposites attract.

Are you the same? Do you have completely contrasting makeup items in your makeup bag?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: