Leighton Denny Nails ‘I Am Goddess’ Collection | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Leighton Denny Nails ‘I Am Goddess’ Collection


Leighton Denny Nails ‘I Am Goddess’ Collection




Leighton Denny Nails ‘I Am Goddess’ Collection swatches
Leighton Denny Nails ‘I Am Goddess’ Collection review and swatches



Would it be a cliche to start this by saying how much I love autumn? Probably. I might as well through in that I do love berry lips, chunky knitwear and of course dark nails. And mine have been in the form of the Leighton Denny Nails ‘I Am Goddess’ Collection, with three shades from this latest collection being very well used by me, and my mum.

Leighton Denny are one of those underrated brands in the nail world, and I'll be the first to admit I'll often forget them exist when I am polish buying. But this trio have made sure I keep a mental note to actually remember them. Like the others I've tried from the brand, all three of these are so thick and easy to apply, and I do reckon if I was feeling lazy (most the time) then I could easily get away with one coat. Plus, they dried so quickly, even those quick dry competitors will have to step aside.

First up is Athena Divine, a deep, midnight blue with metallic shimmer, but not too blue that your fingers look dead. Keeping with the royal theme next is Queen Hera, a metallic gold with chromeesque finish. And lastly, and yes its my favourite, is Aphrodite's Love, a  olive cream with a metallic duo-chrome finish. This really doesn't look like your typical green, as I am sure you can see, yet I can't really describe it....helpful I know, and I bet you're so glad right now I started blogging again with my extremely descriptive language....

Will you be trying the Leighton Denny Nails ‘I Am Goddess’ Collection?



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: