MAC Amplified Crème Lipstick Chatterbox | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

MAC Amplified Crème Lipstick Chatterbox


MAC Amplified Crème Lipstick Chatterbox Review
MAC Amplified Crème Lipstick Chatterbox
MAC Amplified Crème Lipstick Chatterbox Swatch
MAC Lipstick Chatterbox Review

This was one of those purchased that I loved in the shop, excitedly got it out at home and thought...Woaahh. That is a bright lipstick. I popped this in my draw and forgot I even owned it till a few a weeks ago. And since I've started blogging my bright lip fear has been slowly disappearing, and I have even been feeling smug and braved red lips in recent months. So you can imagine my delight when I found the MAC Chatterbox Lipstick floating around my makeup storage. 

Chatterbox is a bright, but slightly cool pink, and being a blue based suits my pale skin down to a tee. Saying that, I have seen this on warmer skin tones and still looks good. Being one of the amplified crème range, it has a creamy feel while still clinging to lips, the slight creaminess keeps it from being drying and looking all old and crusty after a few hours. Hopefully that isn't just me.

The main reason I love Chatterbox now, as is it’s a standout pink, but it’s not bright, neon, or overwhelming in any way. This has become my new daily lipstick for the spring, until I decide its too bright again and hide it away.


MAC Lipstick Chatterbox £15


Have you tried MAC Chatterbox Lipstick?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: