FOTD: Spring Edition | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

FOTD: Spring Edition


Spring makeup face of the day


I'll be honest, this post really has nothing to do with spring, except the fact that is the time of year we are in and my FOTD posts only seem to happen 3/4 times a year i.e. Summer and Winter so far. So don't expect a fluffy post full of pastels and cliches, I have already done that one.

Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow in 06 Golden Brown, which is a dark bronze colour, It slides onto the lid without tugging and the formula doesn't feel heavy like other cream shadows. Someone could of told me before to use eyeshadow sticks. So, the Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara. Why I am wearing this? I don't really like it, but subconsciously I must. This 'Hook ‘n’ Roll' brush does grab my lashes well, and my bottom lashes benefited highly from this new slightly pirate sounding brush.

Tom Ford Vanilla Suede Lipstick is just nude lip perfection with its golden pink and beige-tinged tones, and with TF embossed on the bullet this adds a touch of luxury to my routine. Plus who doesn't want to pull out a Tom Ford lipstick in the ladies bathrooms?

Estee Lauder Double Wear without the cakey-ness? Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Foundation is the one. Even gliding over my dry patches without a issue. And its 100% build able, so its a easy competitor for Estee Lauder.

The Makeup Revolution Makeup Brushes are my budget brushes that have been making my face happen. The entire range can be purchased for £20, which I believe is about the same amount as one brush by a certain well know brand beginning with R-T...With the signature rose gold accents and all black look these look far more expensive and classy.


What makeup items are you wearing at this spring?





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: