Models Own Make-up Blending Egg Sponges | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Models Own Make-up Blending Egg Sponges


Models Own Make-up Blending Egg Sponges

Models Own Make-up Blending Egg Sponges

Models Own Make-up Blending Egg Sponges

I know in the makeup application world that sponges that a bit of a taboo, and brushes are the holy grail of foundation application. But there are days were I am just too lazy and need my foundation blended as soon as possible, hence why I always have a sponge floating somewhere near by to assist me. I have been lusting after some blending sponges for a while now, as I can use them both with my brush and * whispers* sponges, but the only ones I could find were from MAC at £15 for one. Not a price I was going to pay for my first time with a blending sponge, but I did find Models Own Make-up Blending Egg Sponges. I actually had no idea Models Own did other items part from nail polishes and the odd lip item, so I did leave Boots feeling like a very bad makeup addict.

These sponges are an egg shape and I use the pointed end for those hard to reach areas such as the areas around your eyes, nose and eyebrows. I use the rounded end to blend those make-up brush (and sponge) lines and to blend my make-up in my hair line and jaw/neck. You can also apply bronzer and blusher to larger areas of your face with the rounded fat end of the sponge, which was news to me again as I didn't think that fat end did anything. Ooops, good job I never did train as makeup artist.

I really can see the difference with using these sponges and they do leave my skin with that airbrushed look and even blends in my most orange foundation applications leaving it looking like my skin, not foundation. I have tried this with a few different foundations types from my Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse right up to Chanel Perfection Lumiere Liquid Foundation and they work just as well. If blending sponges are not part of your makeup bag I highly recommend that you get yourself some, I will be very surprised if you don't see a difference.


Have you tried Models Own Make-up Blending Egg Sponges? 



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: