A lunchtime facial that is quicker than the food hall queue? | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

A lunchtime facial that is quicker than the food hall queue?


lunchtime facial, Easy Phytic, no6 clinic, no6 clinic tunbridge wells, quick facial






Well this does have a proper name, known as the Easy Phytic in the beauty. And boy did I underestimate this. I was lucky enough to go for a facial treat at my local No6 Clinic and I could honestly kiss the girl (hiya Beth) who did this mix of AHAs and antioxidants facial as my skin actually glowed after.

lunchtime facial, Easy Phytic, no6 clinic, no6 clinic tunbridge wells, quick facial

Any skincare that could be done in a lunchtime wasn't particularly on my radar, nor did I think it would really work, but seeing as this peel self neutralises over 12hours I can perhaps see why this worked. After I had the foamy peel applied, I just simply left it on my skin, and got Beth to apply some Jane Iredale powder makeup so I looked a little more human, and it worked its magic till I cleansed off my makeup in the evening. But the next day was when the results truly kicked in, my naked skin looked like I had applied a subtle highlight all over, and I would never of thought something that took about 10 minutes would make such a difference. Well worth a visit if you're near No6 clinic (or any of their facials really, my skin loves them all), especially as I got glowing skin quicker than the queue for the M&S food hall....move over blueberries, I have my antioxidants in espresso form. 

Have you had a lunchtime facial before?



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: