The perfect bitch: Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

The perfect bitch: Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick



Not often do I squeak when opening post, and when I do it is always for the wrong reason (brown envelopes I'm looking at you), but a certain package from FeelUnique did this to me recently. All for the right reasons of course, and tucked away in the packaging was the Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in Bitch Perfect lipstick from the K.I.S.S.I.N.G range.

I am probably Pillow Talks biggest fan - one look in my makeup bag will show you the lipstick, lip liner eyeshadow palette...ok you get it, and I until I looked up this lipstick for this post I didn't realise how well loved this shade is in the beauty world. Being a gorgeous peach-toned nude this is hardly surprising, and it seems Bitch Perfect from Charlotte’s signature K.I.S.S.I.N.G range has become a bit of cult among beauty bloggers (this shade is said to have been inspired by a modern or classic icon did you know?).
I did think this would be to dark and slightly harsh on my pale skin, but it is surprisingly natural looking and just gives that 'my lips but better look' that I always try and achieve as I'm not adventurous enough for much else. Even my mum said 'oh this is a shade you'll actually wear.'



To be honest though, I think I would of fell in love with this lipstick regardless of the colour purely for how creamy and long lasting Bitch Perfect is. You can definitely tell there are some 'light diffusing pigments' thrown into the formula as even after a few hours of wear this doesn't lose its just applied look like some lipstick do. I would say the K.I.S.S.I.N.G range of lipsticks are very similar in finish to MAC Cremesheen or a YSL Rouge Volupte, just better. Bitch Perfect is mum approved and squeak worthy - what else is needed?

Have you tried any Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks?





Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Danielle Beautyblog said...

My favourite lipstick! And the only one I've ever had to repurchase!

Danielle's Beauty Blog