The laziest primer...Freedom Makeup Pro Studio Priming Water | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

The laziest primer...Freedom Makeup Pro Studio Priming Water


Freedom Makeup Pro Studio Priming Water


Freedom Makeup Pro Studio Priming Water


Freedom Makeup Pro Studio Priming Water

Do I really need another primer? Well yes, as if you would say no to a new primer in spray pump bottle. Hello a whole new level of laziness for me, I barely have to lift my arms and use my hands for this in the mornings now. Thank you Freedom Makeup Pro Studio Priming Water (£6).

Spritzed on like a normal primer (or in top of foundation if you're feeling fancy), all this needs is around 3 pumps to prep my skin nicely and leave it feeling refreshed and ready for my foundation layers, and it almost has a fruity scent, which makes a change from most primers I've tried. To keep with my laziness, this doesn't run off my face so I can skip any rubbing in, and still have hydrated skin throughout the day. And the best part? This priming water even keeps my foundation in tact all day without it sliding around. I can't speak for any other skin types except dry in saying how much I love this, but both me and skin love the quick and lazy hydration. Who would of thought spraying water on my face would have such good results?


Have you tried the Freedom Makeup Pro Studio Priming Water?






Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: