Soigne Cerise Nail Lacquer | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Soigne Cerise Nail Lacquer


Soigne Cerise Nail Lacquer BirchBox
Soigne Cerise Nail Lacquer BirchBox Review

I picked up this Soigne Nail Lacquer from the May Birchbox, and they seem to be a Birchbox exclusive? Well, I can't find them on Google. But this was one of my top picks from the Birchbox, as I did fall in love with the packaging the minute I saw it. The box is very heavy duty, boxed with a polystyrene clamp inside, with my favourite classic and simple look. Resemblance to  Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle box anyone? The bottle is gorgeous; a sleek glass bottle with a simple label, very Butter London esque. And I love any bottle that make my dressing table look more expensive. Put a pretty label on and I'll buy it, I am a advertisers dream.

Moving from my box obsession, and onto the actual polish, this cerise dark pink is one of my favourite nail colours (after nude and red, yep exciting choices) as again I love the classic look, and this pink is deep enough not to be a Barbie shade, but one that is something I would wear with day and night outfits. The formula of this is lovely and thick, and not to opaque. I would say its up there with O.P.I and Nails Inc in terms of texture, and much thicker than Essie and Barry M, although the price may have given that one away, sorry Barry M. I also got away with using no top coat, and it lasted 2 days before it chipped. Even though Soigne don't have the greatest range of colours, for £11 I would definitely pick up more shades, and no, not just for the bottle. Soigne have themselves a brand new fan over here.


Soigne Nail Lacquer - £11


Have you tried the Soigne Nail Lacquers?



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: