NOTD: Essie Too Too Hot | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

NOTD: Essie Too Too Hot


Essie Nail Polish Too Too Hot

Essie Nail Polish Too Too Hot

Okay I did it....I went and got my man nails done. This is a first, mainly as work hate girls having 'done' nails. Natural is the way forward in the unwritten models handbook. But it was a couple of my friends birthdays so I wanted to feel a bit special and glamorous so off to the salon I went.

Someone should of really prepared me for how many varnishes they have to choose from. I went in the mind set of wanting red nails, but was that an easy choice? No! They had about 10 different red shades to choose from. I was not the most popular client...I did make them try every shade before I chose my final one. Well this was a big decision that I was not taking lightly. Plus, nail colours always look different on your nails rather than in the bottle. I finally settled on a Essie Nail Polish, Too Too Hot. A nice summery red which reminded me of a phone box red. I love this colour and was very happy with how it came out (Fake or not...)


Essie Too Too Hot - £7.99 from Superdrug

Have you worn Essie Nail Polish Too Too Hot before? 



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: