Liz Earle Sweet Orange and Mint Hot Cloth Cleanse & Polish | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Liz Earle Sweet Orange and Mint Hot Cloth Cleanse & Polish

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, Liz Earle, Liz Earle Sweet Orange and Mint Hot Cloth Cleanse & Polish, Liz Earle Sweet Orange and Mint Hot Cloth Cleanse & Polish Limited Edition, Liz Earle Limited Edition, Liz Earle Limited Edition Wash, Liz Earle Limited Edition Cleanser,

You know when you get a limited food item that doesn't quite beat its original (chain cafes I am looking at you)? Well I thought that this would be the case with the limited edition Liz Earle Sweet Orange and Mint Hot Cloth Cleanse & Polish, as what really beats the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish? Unless you have a lovely budget of course. Admittedly this sat in my bathroom for a few weeks (Christmas edition and all that give it away...) before I took it out the tin and used it.

Oh and that was a mistake - the not using sooner, not the actual using of it. The same method as the original applies; lotion added to dry skin, rub in, and then rinse and wipe off with the muslin cloth included, but for some reason the Sweet Orange and Mint seems creamer. The scent comes through straight away and banishes the originals slightly 'older lady' smell which doesn't take much beating. To rub into my skin, it feels like it is really giving my skin a clean and then once wiped off with the cloth my skin feel like it has already been moisturised as well as having a mini facial on a Tuesday night.

There is defiantly more to the Sweet Orange and Mint than just the scent, the texture and finished product would of had me guessing I was using a far more high end brand. I am just gutted once this goes that it is and I have to go back to the plain old original...

Have you used the Liz Earle Sweet Orange and Mint Hot Cloth Cleanse & Polish?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: