Birchbox at Christmas...Where Magic Happens | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Birchbox at Christmas...Where Magic Happens



Birchbox at Christmas...Where Magic Happens
Buying Christmas presents for makeup addicts is hard enough, as well, we don't settle for any old rubbish. I know this myself as my poor mum now has to head to Chanel or YSL makeup counter for my Christmas shopping, not that I am complaining, at all obviously. But another gift idea that I think would go down well with anyone who likes to try out new makeup is a Birchbox subscription. All the boxes I've tried this year have all been good, and none have left me disappointed. So I trust their consistency...don't show me up now Birchbox, please. 

If you gift someone with a Birchbox subscription, the 'Where the Magic Happens' gift pack will be sent to the giftee, along with a note with the details of their gift subscription. Saves the stress of handling Regent Street, and the 'Where the Magic Happens' gift is spot on. Worth £45 and all full size items, this little bag (which is gorgeous itself) contains the Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm, one lip brand we all want to try, don't deny it. A Models Own Nail Polish in brown gel like finish that is perfect for this time of year. And how I've gone without brown polish for so long I don't know. And finally, and maybe saving the best till last is the Benefit Cosmetics Triple Performing Facial Emulsion. Anything tripe performing that goes on my face is always welcome. Always.


There are different level & prices of the Birchbox Gift Subscriptions, and they start from £38.85 in P&P. 


Would you be happy to receive a Birchbox subscription for Christmas?







Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: