Makeup tricks I am yet to master | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Makeup tricks I am yet to master


Benefit High Brow, Benefit High Brow Pencil, Bourjois bronzing primer, Bronzing Primer, Eyelash, Makeup Revolution Blush Sticks, Makeup Revolution Blushers, Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer,


So, for such a makeup addict, I hate admitting there are still a list of tricks, items and routines I am yet to figure out. For whatever reason, whether it be forgetting, too little time or just lack of talent. Maybe I am using this post as a form a self therapy, but hopefully at some point in the near future none of this list will be a issue.

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer | In my world, life is just too short to use eyeshadow primer. I've never seen a difference. Or its just the fact I am way too impatient to wait for one second for it to dry could be the reason.

Curling My Eyelashes | I know I know. For a mascara blog admitting this is a faux pas is a understatement. And cue the first world problem here, but when I curl my lashes they go wonky and rather strange looking. They do not curl, they do anything but. 

Bronzing Primer | I am one of those girls who continually gets 'are you ill' comments. No, just no fake tan. So really I need to use this more, no orange face comes of this, but it just makes me look like I have been out the house at some point this year. Yet this just sits on my dressing table looking alone. 

Benefit High Brow | I literally just forget this. I spend so much time doing my eye makeup that time I get to my eyebrows I am in a rush to finish. I think better time planning could be the answer here. Or just sellotape it to my mirror.

Makeup Revolution Blush Sticks | Not singling out Makeup Revolution, this is just blusher in general as since getting these blush sticks I release I do like pink blush. But remembering to apply it? Rarely. And not making myself look overly flushed? Not yet.


What makeup tricks are you yet to master?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: