NOTD: Essie Cocktails and Coco | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

NOTD: Essie Cocktails and Coco


Essie Cocktails and Coco
Essie Cocktails and Coco1
Essie Cocktails and Coco Swatch

Another Essie polish, plus I have come to realise they now sell Essie in Boots and Superdrug!? They never used too, did they? Or was that just my branch? Anyway,  I have gone back from reds to nudes with my latest addition, Cocktails and Coco. This is such a gorgeous nude beige, with a slight hint of a iridescence finish. This is very subtle though, and I doubt you would notice it unless you really stared at my nails.

Again with Essie, I find the formula quite thin considering they are considered a higher end brand, and one coat was barely noticeable and it did look like I just applied a top coat. The minute I added the second coat it just so much thicker, and actually left a really nice finish. The staying power has been pretty good too,  and I have got a few chip free days from Essie.

Essie Cocktails and Coco - £10.95

Have you tried Essie Cocktails and Coco?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: