Estee Lauder Modern Muse Review | Mascara and Maltesers | UK Beauty Blog

Estee Lauder Modern Muse Review


Estee Lauder Modern Muse Review



Hey beauties. A (very) rare perfume post today. But this has remind me to do them more often, like my other 132953 post ideas. But with Estee Lauder just releasing their new fragrance, Modern Muse Chic, what better time to share my one of my daily perfumes? And yes there are a few.

Estee Lauder's Modern Muse was their first major perfume launch since Beyond Paradise in 2003, and a come back into the perfume world. Aiming to show what an independent and self-confident woman today would be like, in bottle form. And those notes would be a rather fresh, feminine and floral scent, that is quite citrusy like oranges. With the correct terminology being 'a crisp top note of juicy citrus, a tangerine rather than dry, tart bergamot'. 

These different scents are layered over what Estee Lauder called 'dewy petals', reminding me of a white bouquet of lilies, not that I ever get bouquets of lilies mind you (men take note). Plus you can definitely smell vanilla notes, plus jasmine and orange blossom once the perfume has settled on my skin. This is where the Modern Muse Chic takes over as it has the more prominent jasmine notes, but this one is better in my opinion, not being bias, honest. 

The lasting power is one of the best I have tried, even from 1 spray, which, I might add, was all I needed as it is a strong scent. In true Estee Lauder style this a very classic but still young fragrance, and I don't feel like I have raided my Grandmas perfumes like some of their previous scents. A surprising new perfume fragrance next to my Chanel, Dior and Jo Malone (cheap tastes obviously...). The one downside would have to be the price, I got this as present so luckily that didn't affect me. But I can see this being a bit off putting...Maybe its one for all those Boots points.

Estee Lauder Modern Muse - £44


Have you tried Estee Lauder Modern Muse?




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: